您的当前位置是:首页>>走遍美国

 

 

第一课:Linden Street 林登大街46号
朗读下载

ACT I(第一幕)

Richard:Excuse me. My name is Richard Stewart. I'm a photographer.May I take a picture of you and your little boy? 
  对不起,我叫Richarrd Stewart。我是一位摄影师。我可以给您和您的小男孩拍一张照吗?
Mrs.Vann:What's it for?      是做什么用的?
Richard:It's for a book.              是为一本书拍的。
Mrs.Vann:You're writing a book?     你在写一本书吗?
Richard:It's a book of pictures.I call it Family Album, U.S.A.    
  这是一本摄影集。 我称之为 “美国写真集”。
Mrs.Vann:Oh,that's a nice idea.Well,it's fine if you take our picture.I'm Martha Vann.
  噢 这想法不错。 你想给我们的拍照就请吧, 我叫Martha Vann。
Richard:Thank you. I appreciate your help.I'm Richard. What's your name?
  谢谢! 很感谢您们的帮助。 我是Richard, 你叫什么?
Gerald: Gerald.              我叫Gerald。
Richard:How old are you, Gerald?      Gerald, 你今年多大大?
Gerald: Five.           五岁。
Richard:And where do you live?            你们住在哪?
Mrs.Vann:We live in California.    我们住在California 。
Richard:Well, welcome to New York. OK, just a second.I'm almost ready here. 
  噢 欢迎你们到纽约来。 好, 请稍等一下。我快要准备好了。
Alexandra:Can I help you?       我能帮你忙吗?
Richard:Oh, please. Hold Gerald's hand, please. Great! Now point to the buildings.
Terrific! Give Mommy a kiss, Gerald. Nice!Thank you, Gerald.And thank you, Mrs. Vann.
   噢 太好了。请握住Gerald的手。很好。 现在请指着那些建筑物。好极了! Gerald 亲一亲你妈妈,很好。 谢谢你 Gerald。 谢谢 Vann太太。
Mrs.Vann:Oh, my pleasure. We'll be looking for your book.  噢 不客气。 我们会去买你的书。
Richard:Thank you.Good-bye. Bye,Gerald.Thanks again. 
  谢谢。再见。Geraldd 再见。再次感谢你的帮助。
Alexandra:Oh, you're welcome.      噢 请别客气。
Richard:Hey, let me take your picture!         嘿,让我给你拍一张照片吧。
Alexandra:Wonderful. Please.      好啊, 请。
Richard:Are you from New York?            是从纽约来的吗?
Alexandra:No, I'm from Greece.I'm an exchange student.   
  不是, 我是从希腊来的, 我是一名交换学生。
Richard:When did you come here?       什么时候来这儿的?
Alexandra:Three months ago.           三个月之前。
Richard:Your English is very good.    你的英语说得很好。
Alexandra:Thanks. I studied English in school.   谢谢你的夸奖。 我是在学校学的英英语。
Richard:Would you like some coffee?       要不要喝点咖啡?
Alexandra:No, thank you. Tell me about your book.     
  不要, 谢谢。 谈谈你的书吧。
Richard:Oh, it's not finished yet,but I have some of the pictures.Would you like to see them? 
  噢 它还没有完成。 但我手头有一些照片。 要不要看一看?
Alexandra:Yes. I'd like that.     要啊,我很想看一看。
Richard:Here they are. Family Album, U.S.A.It's an album of pictures of the United States: the cities, the special places, and the people.And these are pictures of people working: steelworkers, bankers, police, street vendors,ambulance drivers, doctors.... Oh, this is my father. He's a doctor. This is my mother. 
   就在这。 美国写真集。是关于美国的一些城市, 一些特别的地方以及人们的摄影选辑。这是工作中人们的照片: 钢架工人, 银行职员, 警察 ,街头救护车驾驶员 ,医生等等……噢,这是我父亲,他是一名医生。这是我母亲。
Alexandra:What's her name?     她叫什么名字?
Richard:Ellen. My younger brother, Robbie.He goes to high school. This is my sister Susan. She works for a toy company. Here's my grandfather. He lives in Florida. And this is my wife Marilyn.    
  叫Ellen。这是我弟弟Robbie。 他在上高中。 这是我妹妹Susan。 她在一家玩具公司工作。这是我祖父。 他住在Florida。 这是我太太Marilyn。
Alexandra:Oh, she's very pretty.     噢 ,她很漂亮。
Richard:Thanks. And what about your family?     谢谢。谈谈你的家庭,好吗?
Alexandra:They are in Thessaloniki. That's a large city in northern Greece.But now I'm living in the Bronx.
  他们住在Thessaloniiki。 那是希腊北部的一个大城市。 但现在我住在Bronx(乔)
Richard:With a Greek-American family? 你们和希裔美国家庭一起住吗?
Alexandra:No. Hispanic. 不是, 是西语裔家庭。
Richard:Oh no! It's five thirty. Will you excuse me?I have to meet my wife.
  哎呀,已经五点半了。 我失陪了。 我得去接我太太。
Alexandra:It was nice meeting you.     非常高兴遇见你。
Richard:It was a pleasure meeting you, too.Thanks for your help.And good luck! I've got to go. By the way, I'm Richard.What's your name?
  我也很高兴碰到 。 谢谢您的帮助。 祝你好运。我得走了,噢,我忘了,我叫Richard,您叫什么名字?
Alexandra:Alexandra.      我叫Alexandra。
Richard:Bye-bye, Alexandra. Thanks.      再见 Alexandra 谢谢。
Alexandra:Bye-bye. Richard! Richard! You left your bag! 
   再见。Richard Ricchard 你掉了一个旅行袋。